Join the webinar devoted to useful tips and advice on how to benefit from the Career Development tools and materials on the EURAXESS portal.
Date & Duration
Wednesday, 25 October 2023, 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm (Central European Time -C.E.T.)
13.30 – What is EURAXESS and why it is helpful for researchers?
13.50 – What I can find on EURAXESS portal?
- Presentation of the network portal
- Task 1 – Which is the most resent job offer suitable for a researcher in Biological Sciences?
- Task 2 – Is there on the portal any recorded webinars available for watching?
14.20 – Can I benefit from EURAXESS Mentoring programs?
- EURAXESS Internship Program for refugee researchers
- ReBeCa for EURAXSS mentoring program with industry
- Task – when will open the application for ReBeCa mentees?, which in line is this circle of ReBeCa?
14.40 – What else at EURAXESS is helpful for researchers?
- Online presentation of self-assessment tools
- Task 1 – Go to ……. Explore the tool, Make a quiz
- Task 2 – Go to ….. Find out who is the researcher that created one of the most popular models for comparing cultures, make a note for yourself to which culture you’d like to compare yours
15.20 – What is the newest development at EURAXESS?
- Online presentation of EURAXESS hubs
16.10 – Discussion
TO REGISTRATION: https://www.euraxess.gr/node/154142/register